At Golden Flame Hot Wings, the safety and health of our guests and staff members is a top priority!
We are closely monitoring information from local, state, national, and international public health agencies regarding the Corona Virus (COVID-19). As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our guests, staff members, and our community we serve, we want to assure proper sanitation measures are taking place at each of our locations, such as:
• Training with staff members, with ongoing reinforcement
• Frequent disinfectant procedures
• Limited dine-in's now open! (Aurora, Parker, Castle Pines, Colorado Springs)
• Mandating customers & food delivery drivers to wear masks when entering our facilities
• End of the day, complete sanitation of restaurant facility
We encourage precautions to prevent the spread of all infectious diseases and ask that you utilize our online ordering system to receive takeout or delivery options at each of our four locations.
We will continue to follow CDC guidelines as they arise, along with Colorado state-wide ordinances. We appreciate your patience as we learn to navigate through the effects due to this pandemic. #feedyourflame
Information regarding the corona virus (COVID-19), directly from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Trademark words: 'FeedYourFlame', 'Wing Back Wednesday',
'Need Sauce', 'MustWingGame', 'BestWingsinTheSprings'
Copyright © 2021 Golden Flame Hot Wings Inc. - All Rights Reserved.